Lilypie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Thanks to my sister in law's boyfriend Matt we now have a working computer again!!! I know you don't read this but thanks Matt!!! I seem to have bad luck with computers. When I was pregnant with the triplets our desktop got a virus and crashed but we never got it fixed because Clyde got me a lap top for all those day's spent in bed and on the couch baking the babies well of course at the most inopportune time the laptop dies and no Internet connection for me:( But all is well and I now have a connection to the world:)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! The kids and I went to my mom's and had the best time. I didn't take any pictures, but I will get some up ASAP! Cooper is having surgery on Monday to have tubes put in his ears, so look for some pics sometime next week.

2 comments:

Nichelle said...

YEAH!! Welcome back! I miss ur blog! Good luck Copper.....I'm sure he'll be fine, better than mommy:-) Hang in there Jill!!

Marlene said...

Matt is the best. I like him. Glad to see you back up. I just got home and I have some things to take care of. I will call you sometime this week to arrange for a visit. I am so glad Cooper is well. I cant wait to see all of you guys.