Lilypie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 8, 2009

8 Months

Seriously the months are flying by like day's now. in 4 short months my tiny little babies will be a year old. I don't know weather to laugh that we will have made it through and survived or cry because I will never get those baby day's back. They are changing so much every day I can barely keep up with it all. They are growing like weeds and I love all the new things we are getting to. I still worry to much about all the things they are NOT doing yet, but the Dr. always tells me they are doing good and are where they should be. We are waiting with baited breath for spring. The 2 day's we had nice weather we have had in the last month were great and the babies LOVED being outside with the wind blowing through their hair. Well just a quick hello and to say how much I love ALL my kids and the last 8 months have been the best of my life.

1 comment:

the logan crew said...

Amazing how time flies, isn't it? They do say time flies when you're having fun though :-)

And I have to ask if you made the cupcakes for Nick's birthday or did you have them made? Several of my friends/family have asked me! Either way, let me know so we can copy :-)