Lilypie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday

And that it was. Yesterday was my 33rd birthday and it was nice. I didn't do anything fun because hubby had to work, but we will be doing something next week and take care of three things at once, My birthday, his birthday (4/25) and our anniversary (5/8). So every year I say all I want is for it to be sunny and 70 outside most years I do not get that but I sure did this year. It was a gorgeous day out!!! I spent most of the day with just the babies and then Nick came home from Grandma's. My mom and my aunt gave me an AWESOME gift, a gift certificate to a really nice spa in Plymouth for a facial, massage, manicure and pedicure. Can't want to use that!!! Thanks mom and Donna!!! I also got some beautiful flowers from my neighbors Steve and Shanda and their boy's. It was so nice of them. I received many cards and some money, always nice :) Later in the afternoon the kids and I went over to my friend Carly's so Nick and her son Owen could play and I got Ella out of the stroller and down on the ground to play with Chloe. Sorry boy's, mom will bring a bigger blanket next time. Carly made ice cream come cupcakes so we all had a birthday cupcake. Yesterday was her husband Steve's birthday too. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!! Here are some pics from the last few day's of the kids. It's not letting me add pictures right now, so check back later.

No comments: