Lilypie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 9, 2008

4 Months

Our babies were 4 months old yesterday, I can hardly believe it. They have grown by leaps and bounds and are becoming such little people. Most everyone who sees them comments on how good they look and you would never believe that they were born 7 weeks early. They go to the Dr on Tuesday, but I would guess Jackson is close to 13 pounds if not more. He is the big boy of the group, he eats 6oz of formula every 4ish hours and is in 3-6 month clothes, size 1-2 diapers and thankfully sleeps through the night. He is a laid back kid unless something is bothering him. He does not like to have dirty pants and will let you know ASAP he needs fixing. Jackson looks to me like a carbon copy of Nicholas when he was little, he has the cradle cap and ruddy skin. I just hope he doesn't have the same food allergies as Nick does. Ella is the dainty princess, I would guess she weighs 11 or so pounds. She takes 5oz of formula ever 3-4 hours and is in 0-3 month clothes, size 1 or 1-2 diapers and she also sleeps through the night. She loves her bouncy seat and loves to smile and tug at daddy's heart strings already. And little Cooper is probably close to 11 pounds too. He takes 4-5oz of formula every 3-4 hours and is in 0-3 month clothes,size 1 or 1-2 diapers and sleeps through the night. That's right all three sleep 10 to 12 hours at night and that makes for a happier mommy:) Cooper is the most laid back of the three, he will wait his turn patiently and just like to look around and take it all in. He will let you know when he has had it and wants it to be his turn. He looks and acts most like his daddy.

My Brother got married last night and it was a nice wedding, but more importantly for me was Clyde and I had a night out and a good time. I had my hair and make up done (thanks Mom) and I felt like I looked like a million dollars. I saw some family I had not seen since my wedding almost 5 years ago and visited with great friends. My Aunt Donna and I cut a rug and had a blast!! Clyde's mom, aunt and cousin watched the kids and I was able to have a good time knowing that there were 3 people here, one for each baby (thanks Marlene).

I will post some pics of the babies later in the week with and update of the stats from their appointment.

3 comments:

Nichelle said...

So glad to hear you had a nice time at the wedding, I bet you looked awesome! It nice to get out...
The babies sound like their all doing great, can't wait to see them again!?>>Mall this week?? I may go to the meeting so we'll see you tomorrow??

Anonymous said...

It was truly my PLEASURE to babysit on Saturday. ALL of the children were good. EVEN BUDDY!
He wanted to lay with me on the floor, gave me his paw and everything LOL. Nick enjoyed the movies and CD for the computer and the triplets were very good. I couldn't believe after the 8pm feeding, how we changed them into their pj's and snuggle wraps and put them right into their bed and didnt hear a peep out of them. That is amazing! Your a great MOM! I typed one comment and it didnt post, hopefully it wont pop up later since I typed another one.
P.S. You looked beautiful and I am glad you had a great time and knew all was well at the house!

Betweendiapers said...

Jill, Email me at betweendiapers at sbcglobal dot net. I have some questions about the hernia surgery. Brenda