Lilypie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful

Since Thanksgiving is next week it had made me think of all the things that I am thankful for. First and foremost if that we have 4 healthy children and especially the triplets. There were so many things that could have gone wrong from conception till now and we have only had tiny little issues, not a single major complication. Second is that Nicholas has accepted his new baby brothers and sister with the most love a little one can. There has never been a single sign of jealousy and he just loves them so much. And I am very thankful for my husband. It has not been all peaches and cream since the babies were born, but he has helped me a ton, given me time to myself I have been able to go out a few times and enjoy adult time. He has done feedings and diapers, been peed on and puked on and just let me cry and vent. I am very lucky to have him. And last but not least is all of our family and friends who have come to visit and offer support and on top of that have brought diapers, formula and other goodies for the babies. We are very grateful for all of it. And in the four short months that we have had 4 kids there have been several times that we have needed someone to watch one or more of the kids with short notice and my mom and aunt have always been there to help. Clyde's mom has also helped with that and she has been here to watch the kids so Clyde and I could have a few hours alone to go out to dinner and just breath. We are very blessed and thankful for you all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe...........That is so special. Speaking of Thankful. I too am very thankful for Clyde. Because he picked you and together, you have blessed our family with four beautiful children. I am also thankful that these children have such a caring and patient Mother, and such a devoted and providing Father. We have all been blessed!