Lilypie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Well this weekend started off with a trip to the Dr for Cooper and Jackson to have their follow up from surgery and My suspicions were confirmed and Cooper has to have surgery again. He will be having it on the 24th. I know everything will be fine, but it just gives me 3 weeks to worry about it. We have had lots of visitors over the past few day's. My friend Joy and her daughter came over Thursday night, My dad and his wife came over Saturday and later that day Clyde's cousins and Aunt came over for a really nice visit. My brother in law and his wife came by and picked up Nick so he could go to a birthday party on Sunday. I think that's the most visitors we have had since we have been home. It's so nice to have an adult to talk to, especially when they want to talk about other stuff than just the babies. Today was a beautiful day and nice and quiet:) Nick didn't get home until after 5pm and when he did get home he was really good, he must have been tired. I will post some pics in the next few day's. I can't believe that my babies are going to be three months old on Wednesday!!! I'm still so tired and I fear that I will be for the next 18 years. LOL

No comments: