Lilypie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 8, 2009

7 Months

Seriously where the heck have the last 7 months gone??? My tiny preemie babies are no longer. I have 2 chunky monkey's and one peanut. Everyone is still in 3-6 month clothes, but Jackson and Ella are quickly moving towards 9 month. Cooper can still wear size 1-2 diapers, but Ella and Jack are full time in size 2 and Jackson will be solely in size 3 this week. Meal time has gotten much better. They all seem to like to eat, but each of them have times where they just don't want to eat. Cooper is the best when it comes to eating and If I let them they would all eat bananas and ONLY bananas and each could polish off a stage 2 alone if I let them. Jackson is my big bad boy. He has been the first to do everything and I fear that crawling and walking are not that far off. I just remember what is was like chasing after one baby, I can't even imagine what 3 babies and a 4 year old is going to be like.We had some visitors today.


All of my in law's came over to take a family picture with all 13 people for my sisters in law's 30 birthday party slide show. I'm kind of dreading Nick's birthday party because that was only part of the people that will be here and it was to many for me. Oh well. At least my house got picked up. It seems like the only way to get the house clean is to invite people over. LOL Then my neighbor Shanda and her boy's came for a quick visit, it was nice to see them:)

Click to play 7 Months of Love
Create your own scrap pages - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrap pages

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Your family is so photogenic! I love Ella's big smile!