Lilypie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA, JACKSON & COOPER!!!
My babies made their way into the world 1 year ago today and
I have officially survived the first year with triplets. To be honest I don't know what is harder the three babies or Nicholas. LOL It's amazing to me how far we have come in a year. I now have three mobile babies, Ella is crawling all over the place, Jackson is starting to stand for just a few seconds without holding on to anything, I know he will be walking soon and I am not ready for that. Cooper is my mini tornado, he has been the smallest from the start but you would never guess it by how he acts. He thinks he is in the UFC, he gives black eyes and roughs the others up. LOL
Nicholas has been the BEST big brother to the babies. He loves them more than I could have ever imagined. He watched over them and protects them like he was the Dad. I know things won't stay so sweet and loving for ever, but I will always remember these day's. I was so worried about how he would act with the babies and I could not have asked for anything better.
Check back later for pictures and next week for pictures from the big 1st birthday party!!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday!!!

the logan crew said...

Happy 1st birthday Ella, Jackson & Cooper! We can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!

Jen

Mary Dunbar said...

Happy 1st Birthday Ella, Jackson, and Cooper!!!! Good job mommy! =)

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday little ones! Love the new pictures! They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on surviving the first year! Mine will be one on Friday, so they are so close in age. And we have a big brother too - I know what you mean about the big brother being harder than the three little ones sometimes!