Lilypie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Urban Toddler

Ella, Jckson, Cooper, Jacob, Lillian, Gavan, Aiden, Brooklyn & Calahan



One of the multiples groups that I belong to the HOMMIES (all mom's of triplets and more) had a playdate at My Urban Toddler and it was a blast. There were 9 babies and 3 two year olds plus Nicholas. It was a cool place, we take Nick to the places that have huge climbers in them to burn off all of his energy but this place was an imaginitive play place. They had different cubbies with a pupet theater, kitchen, store, school room and more. And in the middle they had an inclosed area for infants. We were able to get a great picture of all 9 babies, I am still amazed. Everyone did great and I am ready to plan the next one.
Ella Bean



Big Jack


Mini Cooper


Gavan & Ella



Nick putting on a pupet show



Jacob & Jackson


Kristin & Krista


Lillian helpin Jack through the tunnel


Kristin took this pic of Jack and I love it


Gavan & Ella


Ella & Aiden

No comments: