Lilypie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lots of updates

Well I have been slacking here on the blog, but the bigger and busier the babies get the busier I get, imagine that! LOL Thursday the babies turned 6 months old!!! Where did the time go? When Clyde and I took Ella to the U on Wednesday I was thinking to myself how very lucky we are and how WONDERFUL the last 6 months have been. Ella is doing great, she is a chunk and just as cute as can be. She rolled over for the first time on Friday and there is no stopping her now! Ella talks up a storm and loves to smile at her daddy and big brother. Jackson is our line backer, he is huge and long. He has been rolling over for a month but in the last weeks or so he is a rolling fool and will go clear across the room. He loves to sit in the bumbo and in the last 2 or 3 day's loves the excersaucer. Jack always has a smile on his face, he is such a happy baby:) Last but not least is Cooper, he is just about ready to roll over. He gets up on his side and will hang out there for a while and then end up back on his back. He is the most patient of the three but when he is tired of waiting he will let you know. And of course we can not forget the big brother, Nicholas LOVES the babies. He lays on the floor and plays with them he talks and sing to them. He's just about the best big brother the trio could have wished for. Here are some pics of the kids.

Click to play Babies
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Clyde and I are off tomorrow for our get away. It will be so nice to get away, I know I will miss them, but I really need to relax and unwind. I can tell I'm getting old, all I am looking forward to is Rest and eating when my food is HOT!!! I just hope I can sleep in and not be up at 6 or 7 in the morning:) Well here is to some rest and alone time with my husband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! You and Clyde need to have fun for me and Raj! Have a blast and get some much needed and deserved sleep!
Love,
Ginny