Lilypie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

Mini Vacation

Well we are back in the swing of things:) Our mini vacation was WONDERFUL!!! We enjoying being just the 2 of us again and got some rest. The second day that we were gone Clyde wanted to go to the room and take a nap and so we did but after laying down for an hour I was getting mad and was about to get up and do something, but the next thing I knew it was 2 hours later. I fell asleep and Clyde never did. That ALWAYS happens to him before the babies came along the three of us would lay down to nap and Nick and I would say were not tires yet we would sleep but not daddy:) We went swimming and in the outdoor hot tub and it was -5 out it was freezing but so nice in the hot tub. It was a short run back to the building, the only saving grace was the heated walkway. The drive home was terrible because of the weather what should have taken us 2 & 1/2 hours took us over 4 hours. It took a mere 5 min after we were home and I was already changing diapers and feeding babies. My mom and Aunt Donna did a great job taking care of the kids so I was able to kick back and not worry so much:) Thanks mom and Cho-Cha!!! When can we book you again?!?!?

Cooper rolled over while we were gone so we officially have 3 rollers!!! The babies have their six month check up next Thursday so I'm excited to see how they are growing. We are also getting their six month pictures on Sunday, I love pictures!!!

No comments: